Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Procrastinator

I'm a procrastinator.  Heck, I started this blog in January and just posted my second post tonight.  It's not like I haven't thought about posting, I've just been procrastinating.  Every New Years I make a resolution to not procrastinate and then I procrastinate on starting my resolution.  I've been in college for 3.5 years and I guarantee you every paper I've ever written was done the day before class or the day of class.  I talk myself out of not procrastinating.  I love taking on new projects, those who involve me just better be ready for the fact that I probably won't touch it until the last moment.  And then I'll go into a crazed frenzy trying to get the project done.  But I guarantee you the project will ROCK!  I work well under pressure...which is why I probably procrastinate.
So this post is for my dear best friend, Jennifer Nunn, who sent me a Google+ post today and told me I needed to update my blog.  So I have....after much procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I thought I was bad about updating but girl. You win that contest.

    ReplyDelete